Sunday, June 1, 2008

Weekends are fun!!

In Thailand every weekend is so crazy we are always so busy. During the week we just teach from 8-3:30 and go home and hang out with our neighbors. Teaching is really exhausting. But when the weekend comes we are go go go. On Friday we had one of our professors come watch and film one of our classes. I was so nervous but luckily they came late and missed the class. We ended up role playing with the class the same lesson for the camera. That day we were at school until 5!!!! because our ride home had a meeting so... Friday night was pretty uneventful Internet in Sangampeng and dinner with our neighbors. On Saturday we went to the Seik Temple and learned about their religion... It was very interesting.We even got to take the sacrament with them... then we went to Dio Sutep where we had BANANA WAFFLES.... WOW I love them. We went to a jade factory after that and then got pizza. I have not had American food in almost 2 weeks. The slippery pizza sliding down my throat was so refreshing. Then we went home. On Sunday we went to church. I have not talked about the church here in my blog but all I have to say is that it is amazing....

No comments: