Friday, May 30, 2008

Our home away from home


This is a picture of our neighbors that take such good care of us.. The mom is so sweet and an amazing women. She is so tiny but I always see her around the yard doing CRAZY manual labor.. like shoveling cement for hours and never complaining. She is also a devote vegan and very devoted to her faith. she is such an inspiration. The father is so cute. He is so little and is always cracking jokes. Run is their daughter who we hang out with pretty much every day she is 20. She is leaving to go back to her university soon and I am very sad. I am very sad.But it will help me with my Thai because she translated so me and her parents can speak. I have been working at my Thai and I know some words and key phrases it is a really hard language.

No comments: