Sunday, May 4, 2008

Greece is incredible

Today we went to the Acropolis which is a block from our hotel. The acropolis is the center of the city and it is amazing. It was such an incredible experience to see in real life. I took so many pictures but I don't think that they do it justice. We also walked around the little shops which was really fun. The food is so good here and the people are really nice. There is one weird thing though, there are a lot of stray dogs but they all have tags and are all well fed. I think I will ask someone about it and later inform you later. I am on the hotel computer so I will have to put pictures on later.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am so jealous. You guys must be having so much fun!! I want to see more pictures.

Audra said...

I am so happy you guys are safe and having fun! One day I will tour the world and I would love for Greece to be one of my stops! I always loved the mythology and think it would be neat to see all the things I learned about!

I can not wait to see pictures when you guys get back! Enjoy your adventure!!!