Saturday, July 19, 2008

I've been everywere

After Cambodia we went to Malaysia and now we are Indonesia ,Bali. I know I am a bad blogger and I am sorry. It has been so hectic and I have not been able to have internet so my apologies. Yesterday we went to a traditional Balinese dance and a volcano. Today we just hung on the beach. I forgot how much I love the beach. It is so beautiful here and the waves are amazing. They are so BIG and there are so many surfers here. So total count of countries I have visited on my trip are Burma, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia,and Thailand. My passport is getting full. It is so cool.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love how you talk about all this stuff so casually. . ITS STINKIN' AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Bethany @ The Paper Pony said...

What an amazing adventure!