Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It will grow back


So I have a new haircut and from the picture I am sure you can tell that I am a little confused by it.. I told my hairdresser to do what ever he wants and well I got this. I am not sure how I feel... well I feel uncomfortable and a little boyish. It is good for Thailand becuase all I do it blow dry it, put so gunk in it and mess it up.( It is actually fun doing my hair now) Oh also on the plus side I think it looks like Tinker Bell's haircut in "Hook" and I love Tinker Bell.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Ok, that is so funny. Before I even read what you wrote under your picture I was thinking. . hmm, the haircut looks just like Tink on Hook, I should tell her. Then I read what you said and just laughed. Don't worry Tempestt you're hair looks super cute!